Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FYI Everyone

Just wanted to post and let everyone know that tomorrow is my 25th birthday. I know that you have not known me for long so I thought that you might like to see what my previous B-Day was like. Lets just say that I had an awesome 24th.

First we started getting drunk,Then We had a few more, Then I challenged Carl to a "Robot Showdown"Which he accepted.
Which I clearly won!
Then I took some pictures with friends,
Then I made a gang sign...


Then I posed like this for this picture which isn't what it looks like...jk...actually it is!

Then ben snapped paul one on the behind...It went along with the music so don't judge us!
Then I made a new friend...




And an old friend made a proposition.
Great night full of music dancing and friends. I don't remember whether the pink wrist bands were for breast cancer awareness or being gay but we didn't mind because they looked fabulous!



4 comments:

E said...

If this poor guy ever finds your blog, Mr. S... talk about creepy. This is why I never post pictures of my family or friends on the internet.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday ahab..jeck my blog for a birthday post! tell Morgan hello for me too!

ahab said...

Are you talking about Carl and the rest of my friends at the club? They don't care if I post their pictures... It isn't like I posted their credit card numbers or addresses or anyting.

Blogging is supposed to be fun so please don't leave comments on my blog unless they are more friendly in nature.

ahab said...

Erin,

Your post is really rude. I am highly offended by your implications that I am some sort of creepy person.