Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thinking of going private...FYI

I recently have gotten seriously negative vibes from some fellow bloggers. I thought that blogging was supposed to be fun and light hearted. I came across this
"ring of bloggers" by chance a few weeks ago and despite my more than friendly attempts it seems that this tight knit circle is too tough to break into...


I have to say that I am starting to feel slighted and almost unwelcome.


If any one wants to remain in blogtact (blogger slang for blog contact) with me please let me know on a comment. And then again if you don't then continue to ignore me and I will find some other bloggers who aren't so click-ish and who will welcome me.


BTW I am probabally the funnest person who has ever contacted you on your blog and it will be your loss because in real life I am extremely popular and not creepy!
Don't think that i can't tell that you are all playing "Nancy Drew" out there trying to figgure out whether I am some funny guy clown that you know or a terror guy or something. I find it rude. I respect your privacy and don't try to pry into your personal lives... I just respect you all as a group of people with internet alterego's and I accept your online selves...(I don't go arround making wild guesses at your "real name)."
I will be going private this weekend so please if you want to remain in contact please let me know by then.


P.S. In case any of you thought that I was just name dropping about having my picture taken with the guy from Korn here is the pic....Thats right...eat your heart out!

5 comments:

Dwight Schrute said...

Please keep me posted on your struggles to be understood. I am very interested.

ahab said...

So dwight, two questions... First do you wan't to be friends, and second can I assume that you would like to be on my list if I choose to go private?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Towel Head. Thanks for inviting me to you're private blog, my e-mail address is

namblalover@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Ahab I am yer number juan fan!

Joel & Lila said...

that is pretty sweet that you got your picture with the lead singer from KORN...what a crazy run in. I don't know much about you, but do appriciate your comment on my blog. You are welcome to comment anytime...I am sorry you have had some mean people. Thanks for the well wishes on our move as well, we are in our house and doing well.